Dr. Imad Tamimi
- Dr. Imad Tamimi, a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Board Certified) received a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) in 1993.
- At Jersey City Medical Center in New Jersey, completed a one year General Practice Residency (GPR), followed by a one year Fellowship in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Received specialty training in oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from Seton Hall University/Jersey City Medical Center in New Jersey.
- Led a successful private practice limited to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Binghamton, New York. Held many appointments including Vice President of Broome County Dental Society; President of the Jordanian Dental Implant Group; and, member of the editorial team of Smile Dental magazine.
- Section head and consultant for the oral and Maxillofacial surgery department at the King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia with a joint appointment in the dentistry and surgery departments.
- Received “Attending of the Year” award at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune, New Jersey in 2014.
- Currently in private practice limited to Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in Denville, New Jersey. Maintains an active status at Jersey Shore University Medical Center and St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center.
- Lectured on many national and international scientific events concerning topics related to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery; directed several educational courses and volunteered in various humanitarian and medical missions.
- Enjoys the challenging surgical aspects in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Continues to engage in residency continuing education through didactic and clinical cases.
- Clinical Assistant Professor At the New York Medical College.